I Love to Read: The Fantastic Flying Books -- Bookmark
There are so many books in The Fantastic Flying Books! When you're reading a book, it's useful to have a bookmark to show how far along you are in the book. In this activity, you will create your very own bookmark.
Recommended supplies: drawing paper, markers, yarn, magazines, construction paper, glitter, glue, cardboard
- Start out with a sturdy piece of cardboard. Draw an oblong or square shape the length of the cardboard.
- Cut out the shape you drew on the cardboard.
- Decorate the piece of cardboard on both sides.
- Punch a hole at the top of the cardboard and tie on a ribbon or a piece of yarn.
- Show your bookmark to family and friends and use it in your favorite book!